How To Use Video Camera - Samsung Galaxy Tab 4
Learn how to use video camera on your Samsung Galaxy Tab 4. Use your devices built-in camera and camcorder to record videos.
- Touch Camera icon to activate the camera mode.
- Using the cameras main display screen as a viewfinder, adjust the image by aiming the camcorder at the subject.
- Before you record a video, use the Up and Down Volume keys to zoom in or out. You can magnify the video up to four times (400 percent).
- Use two fingers to make an inward pinch motion on the screen to zoom out or an outward motion by sweeping your fingers out to zoom in.
- To start recording, touch Video Camera icon. During recording, the Recording Indicator icon flashes.
- You can touch the screen to move the focus to the area you touch.
- To pause recording, touch Pause icon.
- To continue recording, touch Record icon.
- To stop recording and save the video file to your Camera folder, touch Stop icon.
- Once the file has been saved, touch the image viewer, then touch Play icon to play your video for review.
- Touch Back Key to return to the viewer.
- Touch Options icon > Recording mode icon to change the recording mode.
- Normal: Use this mode for normal quality.
- Limit for email: Use this mode to lower quality for sending via messages.
Zooming In and Out
Use one of the following methods:
- Use the Volume button to zoom in or out.
- Spread two fingers apart on the screen to zoom in, and pinch to zoom out.
Note: The zoom in and out effect is available when using the zoom feature while shooting video.
This guide will work on all Samsung Galaxy Tabs; including Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 7.0, Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 8.0 and Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 10.1.