How To Use Touchscreen On Sony Xperia Tablet Z
Learn how to use touchscreen on your Sony Xperia Tablet Z. It got protective plastic sheet is already attached to the screen of your device when you buy it. You should peel off this sheet before using the touchscreen. Otherwise, the touchscreen might not function properly.
When your device is on and left idle for a set period of time, the screen darkens to save battery power, and locks automatically. This lock prevents unwanted actions on the touchscreen when you are not using it. You can also set personal locks to protect your subscription and make sure only you can access content on your device. The device screen is made from glass. Do not touch the screen if the glass is cracked or shattered. Avoid trying to repair a damaged screen yourself. Glass screens are sensitive to drops and mechanical shocks. Cases of negligent care are not covered by the Sony warranty service.
To open or highlight an item
- Tap the item.
To mark or unmark options
- Tap the relevant checkbox or list option.
- The zoom options available depend on the application you are using.
- Place two fingers on the screen at once and pinch them together (to zoom out) or spread them apart (to zoom in).
When you use two fingers on the screen to zoom, it is only possible to zoom if both fingers are within the zoomable area. If you, for example, want to zoom in on a photo, make sure that both fingers are within the photo frame area.
- Scroll by moving your finger up or down on the screen. On some web pages you can also scroll to the sides.
- Dragging or flicking will not activate anything on the screen.
- Drag or flick your finger in the direction you want to scroll on the screen.
- To scroll more quickly, flick your finger in the direction you want to go on the screen.
- To scroll more quickly, flick your finger in the direction you want to go on the screen. You can wait for the scrolling movement to stop by itself, or you can stop it immediately by tapping the screen.