How To Use Stocks App On iPhone 5
Learn how to use Stocks Apps on your iPhone 5. Keep track of your stocks, see the change in value over time, and get news about your investments. Continue reading on how to use it.
Manage your stock list: Tap help i icon, then add stocks or make other changes. When you finish, tap Done.
- Add an item: Tap Add icon. Enter a symbol, company name, fund name, or index, then tap Search.
- Delete an item: Tap red color minus Delete icon.
- Rearrange the order of items: Drag List icon up or down.
View stock info on iPhone 5
- Switch the display to percentage change, price change, or market capitalization: Tap any of the values along the right side of the screen.
- See the summary, chart, or news: Swipe the info beneath the stock list. Tap a news headline to view the article in Safari. To change the charts time period, tap 1d, 1w, 1m, 3m, 6m, 1y, or 2y.
- Add a news article to your reading list: Touch and hold the news headline, then tap Add to Reading List.
- See more stock information at yahoo.com: Tap Yahoo icon.
Quotes may be delayed 20 minutes or more, depending upon the reporting service. To display your stocks as a ticker in Notification Center.
View a full-screen chart: Rotate iPhone to landscape orientation.
- See the value at a specific date or time: Touch the chart with one finger.
- See the difference in value over time: Touch the chart with two fingers.
Use iCloud to keep your stock list up to date on your iOS devices: Go to Settings > iCloud > Documents & Data, then turn on Documents & Data (its on by default). See How to use iCloud on iPhone 5.
This article will work on all iPhones using iOS 6; including iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, and iPhone 5.