How To Use Sound Settings – Samsung Galaxy Tab 4
Learn how to use sound settings on your Samsung Galaxy Tab 4. From this menu you can control the sounds on the phone.
- From the Settings screen, touch Device > Sound. The following options display:
- Volume: Change the volume for all phone sounds in one easy location. Touch and drag the sliders to adjust the sound volumefor Music, video, games and other media, Notifications, andSystem. Touch OK.
- Vibration intensity: Set the vibration intensity of notifications,and Haptic feedback.
Notifications: Set the tone that will sound for notifications and alarms. Touch a ringtone and touch OK.
Touch any of the following options to create a check mark and activate the feature:
- Touch sounds: Makes a sound when you touch the screen.
- Screen lock sound: Makes a sound when your screen is locked or unlocked.
- Haptic feedback: Makes a vibration when you touch soft keys and on certain UI interactions.
Set the applications sounds. Touch any of the following options to display more options for the feature:
- Email: Configure Email notifications, select a ringtone, and set vibration.
- Calendar: Set Calendar alerts and notifications, select a ringtone, and set vibration.
Set the keyboard sounds. Touch either of the following options to create a check mark and activate the feature:
- Sound when tapped: Enables auditory feedback when you touch an onscreen key.
- Vibrate when tapped: Enables the device to vibrate when you touch an onscreen key.
- Adapt Sound: The Adapt sound feature allows you to customize your call sounds. Read the instructions and touch Start. Follow the onscreen instructions to set up your personal call sound.
This guide will work on all Samsung Galaxy Tabs; including Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 7.0, Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 8.0 and Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 10.1.