How To Use Display Settings – Samsung Gear Fit
Learn how to use display settings on your Samsung Gear Fit. Change the clock type that displays on the Clock screen.
- On the Home screen, tap Settings > Clock.
- Scroll left or right on the screen to select a clock type.
Change the color of the Home screen, or set an image or photo stored in the Gear Fit as wallpaper for the Home screen.
- On the Home screen, tap Settings > Wallpapers.
Change the settings for the display.
On the Home screen, tap Settings > Display.
- Brightness: Adjust the brightness for the display.
- Wrist worn on: Set the hand that you mainly wear the Gear Fit on.
- Rotate display: Set the screen orientation for the Gear Fits display.
- Screen timeout: Set the length of time the Gear Fit waits before turning off the displays backlight.
- Home icon size: You can adjust the size of the icons on the Home screen.
- Font size: Change the font type and size for display text of notifications.
- Wake-up gesture: Set the Gear Fit to turn on and show a specified screen by using a gesture. Raise the hand that is wearing the Gear Fit and look at the Gear Fits screen for a few seconds. The screen turns on and a preset screen displays.