How To Use Settings – LG Lifeband Touch
Learn how to use settings on your LG Lifeband Touch. You can register fitness devices other than LG Lifeband Touch and check the connection condition. Select desired device and the screen for connection status and/or adding new devices.
- Time display format : You can set time displayed on LG Lifeband Touch to 12-hour time or 24-hour time.
- Screen auto-off time: Set the auto screen off time. The screen is turned off in time you set.
- Screen on settings: Choose the starting screen displayed when LG Lifeband Touch turned on.
- Reception settings: Set to receive call & text notifications and motivational messages
- Turn vibration off: Set time you want to turn off the vibration. The vibration is turned off during the set time. But, If you set the vibration alarm at the time when you have set vibration off for, the vibration stays turned on.
- Set the items to display during workout: You can set the item displayed in workout mode.
- Music control user settings: To use music control, check [Music control user settings].How To Use Music Control Mode – LG Lifeband Touch
- Enable Gestures: To use gesture function, check [Automatic screen on/off].How To Use Gestures – LG Lifeband Touch
- LG Lifeband Touch Data Reset: To initialize the data saved in LG Lifeband Touch, drag the slide bar to [Initialize].
- Set the alarm time, snooze function, weekly repetition.
- You can modify or delete the alarm. Up to 5 alarms are available.
- To set the alarm on LG Lifeband Touch, How To Use Alarm App – LG Lifeband Touch
- Set the language displayed on LG Lifeband Touch.
You can register fitness devices other than LG Lifeband Touch and check the connection condition. Select desired device and the screen for connection status and/or adding new devices.
- You can manage the data from various connected fitness devices comprehensively.
- You can share your workout record by connecting with other workout app or SNS accounts such as Facebook or Twitter.
Note: This device is not intended to diagnose, treat or prevent any disease or medical condition. Always seek the advice of a qualified medical professional before making any changes to your exercise, sleep, or nutrition.
- Sign out, deactivate the service or change password.
- Also you can reset the display unit, body measurement information and daily goal.
Weight and BMI
BMI(Body Mass Index) is calculated based on the weight and height you entered. If there are changes on your body size, touch [Setting] and enter the new figure to update your body measurement information. It shows BMI update history as a whole.
What is BMI level (Body Mass Index)?
- BMI (Body Mass Index) is the value calculated as your weight (kg) divided by the squared value of your height (m).
- It is an important medical index for determining if he/ she is underweight, normal weight, overweight, or obesity. It indicates risk of obesity-related diseases