How To Use Samsung Account - Samsung Galaxy Tab 4
Learn how to use Samsung account on your Samsung Galaxy Tab 4. Several applications and options require that you create and sign in to a Samsung Account.
To sign in to your Samsung account:
- From the Settings screen, touch General > Accounts > Add account.
- Touch Samsung account icon. The Samsung account sign in screen displays.
- Touch Learn more to display information about Samsung services that are available.
- If you have a Samsung account, touch Sign in.
- If you have no Samsung account, touch Create account. The Samsung account screen displays.
- Use the keyboard to enter the required information and touch Sign in or Sign up.
Note: The password is for your Samsung account, not the password you use for the email address you are entering. Plus, you can use only letters, numbers, !, @, $, %, &, ^, and * for your Samsung account password.
This guide will work on all Samsung Galaxy Tabs; including Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 7.0, Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 8.0 and Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 10.1.