How To Use QuickMemo – LG G3
Learn how to use QuickMemo+ on your LG G3. The Quick Memo+ allows you to create memos and capture screen shots. Capture screens, draw on them and share them with family and friends with QuickMemo+.
- (While screen is switched off) Press and hold the Volume Up key.
- Touch and slide the status bar downward and tap QuickMemo icon.
- Select the desired menu option from Pen type, Colour, Eraser and create a memo.
- Tap Save icon in the Edit menu to save the memo with the current screen. To exit Quick Memo+ at any time, tap Back key.
Note: Please use a fingertip while using the Quick Memo+. Do not use your fingernail.
Using the QuickMemo+ options
You can easily use the editing tools when using the Quick Memo+. You can do the following options
- Undo or Redo.
- Use complex concept function.
- Select the pen type and the color.
- Erase the memo that you created.
- Save the memo with the current screen in the Gallery or Quick Memo+.
- Option: Tap to choose Share, Paper style for the memo.
Viewing the saved QuickMemo+
- Tap QuickMemo+/Gallery and select the QuickMemo+ album.