How To Use Privacy Lock - Samsung Gear 2 Neo
Learn how to use Privacy Lock on your Samsung Gear 2 Neo. From the Home screen, tap Settings > Privacy lock.
Privacy lock: Activate or deactivate the privacy lock feature by setting a PIN of at least four numbers. You can unlock the devices screen by entering the PIN when the mobile device and the Gear 2 Neo are disconnected.
Create a profile by entering your physical information, such as sex and body size.
- From the Home screen, tap Settings > Profile, and then select an option.
Setting a PIN
- From the Home screen, tap Settings > Privacy lock > Privacy lock > PIN.
- Follow the displayed instructions to set a PIN with at least four numbers.
Note: If you set an unlock PIN, the Gear 2 Neo automatically locks when it disconnects from the mobile device.
Unlocking the Gear
- Press the Power button, and enter the unlock PIN to unlock the device.
- Connect to the mobile device again to automatically unlock the Gear 2 Neo.