How To Use Power Saving Mode On Samsung Galaxy S4
Learn how to use the power saving mode on your Samsung Galaxy S4. Power saving mode allows you to manage your phone to conserve power.
- From the Home screen, tap Apps > Settings > More tab > Power saving mode.
- Tap the OFF / ON icon next to Power saving mode to turn Power saving mode on.
- Tap the following options to create a checkmark and conserve power:
- CPU power saving: allows you to limit the maximum performance of the CPU.
- Screen power saving: allows you to lower the screen power level.
- Tap Learn about Power saving mode to learn about various ways to conserve battery power.