Learn how to use the power saving mode on your Samsung Galaxy S4. Power saving mode allows you to manage your phone to conserve power.
- From the Home screen, tap Apps > Settings > More tab > Power saving mode.
- Tap the OFF / ON icon next to Power saving mode to turn Power saving mode on.
- Tap the following options to create a checkmark and conserve power:
- CPU power saving: allows you to limit the maximum performance of the CPU.
- Screen power saving: allows you to lower the screen power level.
- Tap Learn about Power saving mode to learn about various ways to conserve battery power.