How To Use Polaris Office On Samsung Galaxy Note 2
Polaris Office Mobile for Android is a Microsoft Office compatible office suite. This application provides a central place for managing your documents online or offline on Samsung Galaxy Note 2. The application can also open Adobe PDF (Portable Document Format) files.
- From the Home screen, tap Apps > Polaris Office 4.0 icon.
- From the Registration screen, tap Skip to begin using the application without registration.
- Enter your email address and tap Register to use the currently indicated email address for registration purposes.
On its initial launch, navigate the application to begin use:
- New: creates a new office document.
- Recent documents: provides a scrollable list of recently accessed documents.
- Browser: allows you to search on your device and SD card for compatible documents.
- Clouds: provides access to documents stored on your configured Cloud storage location.
- Form type: allows you to quickly access your documents based on file type. Each type is separated into several available tabs located at the bottom of the screen, such as: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Other, and PDF.
- Favorites: allows you to list only those documents tagged as Favorite.