How To Use Browser History - Samsung Galaxy Note Pro
Learn how to use browser history on your Samsung Galaxy Note Pro. You can have multiple windows open at one time and easily switch between windows.
- To open a new window, touch + icon at the top of the screen.
- Touch Menu Key > New tab.
- To switch to another open window, touch its tab at the top of the screen.
- To delete an open window, touch the tab at the top of the screen, and then touch Close icon.
Searching the Web by Voice
- Touch the address field, touch Close icon > Voice Mate icon, speak a keyword, and then select one of the suggested keywords that appear.
To bookmark the current webpage:
- Touch Bookmark icon > Add bookmark icon.
To open a bookmarked webpage:
- Touch Bookmark icon, and then touch a bookmark to open it.
- Touch Bookmark icon > History to open a webpage from the list of recently-visited webpages.
- To clear the history, touch Clear history icon.
- To view saved webpages, touch Bookmark icon > Saved pages.
- Touch and hold a link on a webpage to open it in a new page, save, or copy. To view saved links, use Downloads.
- To share a webpage address with others, touch Menu Key > Share via.
- To share a part of a webpage, touch and hold the desired text, and then touch Share via.
Entering Text in a Field
- While browsing, touch a text field to display the virtual QWERTY keyboard to enter text.
While viewing a webpage:
- Touch Menu Key for options.