How To Use Play Now On Sony Xperia Z
Learn how to use Play Now services on your Sony Xperia Z. You can use the PlayNow service to download applications, music, games, ringtones, and wallpapers. The PlayNow service offers both free and non-free downloads. Note that payment options for non-free applications may vary per country.
Note: The PlayNow service is not available in all countries.
Before you download content
- Before you download, make sure that you have an Internet connection. Also, you may need to have a memory card inserted in your device to download content.
Note: When you download content to your device, you might be charged for the amount of data transferred. Contact your operator for information about data transfer rates in your country.
How to start PlayNow on Sony Xperia Z
- From the Home screen, tap Apps icon.
- Find and tap Play Now icon.
Downloading from the PlayNow service
- Download a range of content from the PlayNow service direct to your device. Choose from a variety of applications, games, music, ringtones, and other content. Note that payment options for non-free applications may vary per country.
How to download a PlayNow item to Sony Xperia Z
- From your Home screen, tap Apps icon.
- Find and tap PlayNow.
- Find an item you want to download by browsing categories, or by using the search function.
- Tap the item to view its details.
- Click Buy now! to start the purchase process. After your purchase has been validated, you can start to download your content.