Learn how to customize photos on your iPhone 5s.
View photos and videos
- Photos lets you view your:
- Camera Rollphotos and videos you took on iPhone, or saved from an email, text message, webpage, or screenshot
- Shared photos and videosPhotos and videos that youve shared with iCloud Photo Sharing or that others have shared with you.
- Photos and videos synced from your computer (see How To Sync With iTunes – iPhone 5S“ ).
- View your photos and videos. Tap Photos. Photos automatically organizes your photos and videos by year, by collection, and by moment. To quickly browse the photos in a collection or year, touch and hold for a moment, then drag.
- By default, Photos displays a representative subset of your photos when you view by year or by collection. To see all your photos, go to Settings > Photos & Camera and turn off Summarize Photos.
- View by events or by faces. Albums you sync with iPhoto 8.0 or later, or Aperture v3.0.2 or later, can be viewed by events or by faces. Tap Albums, then scroll to find Events or Faces.
- View by location. While viewing by year or by collection, tap location icon. Photos and videos that include location information appear on a map, showing where they were taken.
- While viewing a photo or video, tap to show and hide the controls. Swipe left or right to go forward or backward.
- Zoom in or out. Double-tap, or pinch and stretch a photo. When you zoom in, you can drag to see other parts of the photo.
- Play a video. Tap play icon. To toggle between full-screen and fit-to-screen, double-tap the display.
- Play a slideshow. While viewing a photo, tap upload icon , then tap Slideshow. Select options, then tap Start Slideshow. To stop the slideshow, tap the screen. To set other slideshow options, go to Settings > Photos & Camera.
- To stream a slideshow or video to a TV, see How To Use Airplay App – iPhone 5S.
Organize your photos and videos
- Create a new album. Tap Albums, tap + icon , enter a name, then tap Save. Select photos and videos to add to the album, then tap Done.
Note: Albums created on iPhone arent synced back to your computer.
- Add items to an existing album. While viewing thumbnails, tap Select, select items, tap Add To, then select the album.
- Manage albums. While viewing your album list, tap Edit.
- Rename an album: Select the album, then enter a new name.
- Rearrange albums: Drag List icon.
- Delete an album: Tap Delete icon.
Only albums created on iPhone can be renamed or deleted.
apple, iPhone, iPhone5S,