How to Use Photo Booth – iPad Air
Learn how to use Photo booth on your iPad Air.
- Its easy to take a photo with Photo Booth and spice it up with effects.
- When you take a photo, iPad makes a shutter sound. You can use the Volume buttons on the side of iPad to control the volume of the shutter sound, or mute it by setting the Side Switch to silent.
Note: In some regions, sound effects are played even if the Side Switch is set to silent.
Take a photo.
- Aim iPad and tap the shutter button.
- Select an effect. Tap effect icon, then tap the effect you want.
- Change a distortion effect: Drag your finger across the screen.
- Alter a distortion: Pinch, swipe, or rotate the image.
- What have you done? Tap the thumbnail of your last shot. To display the controls again, tap the screen.
- Switch between cameras. Tap Camera icon at the bottom of the screen.
- Manage photos. The photos you take with Photo Booth are saved in your Camera Roll album in the Photos app on iPad.
- Delete a photo. Select a thumbnail, then tap Delete icon.
- Share or copy a photo. Tap a thumbnail, tap Share icon, then tap a share option (Message, Mail, iCloud, Twitter, Facetime) or Copy.
- View photos in your Camera Roll album. In Photos, tap an album, then tap a thumbnail. To see the next or previous photo, swipe left or right. See Share Photos And Videos
- Upload photos to your computer. Connect iPad to your computer using the Lightning to USB cable.
- Mac: Select the photos to upload, then click the Import or Download button in iPhoto or other supported photo application on your computer.
- PC: Follow the instructions that came with your photo application.
If you delete the photos from iPad when you upload them to your computer, theyre removed from your Camera Roll album. You can use the Photos settings pane in iTunes to sync photos to the Photos app on iPad.