How To Use Password Options - Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro
Learn how to use password options on your Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro. The options are available when Password is selected.
- Lock screen card: Display up-to-date information on your lock screen such as weather and news.
- Clock widget options: Set the size of the Clock widget that is displayed on your Home screens, and whether to show the date.
- Personal message: Display a personal message.
- Owner Information: Show owner information on the lock screen.
- Touch Owner information and then touch Show owner info on lock screen to enable or disable the option.
- Touch the text field and enter the owner information to display.
- Lock automatically: Set how quickly to lock the screen after the screen automatically turns off.
- Lock instantly with power key: Use this option to enable the Lock screen when the Power Key is pressed. If this option is not enabled, the screen dims or brightens when the Power Key is pressed.
This guide will work on all Samsung Galaxy Tab Pros; including Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 8.4, Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 10.1 and Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 12.2.