How To Use Nokia Store - Nokia Lumia 1520
Learn how to use Nokia Store on Nokia Lumia 1520. Make your phone your own with more apps, games, and other items, some of which are free of charge.
Browse Store to find the latest content for you and your phone. You can download:
You can also:
- Get content that is relevant to your tastes and location Share recommendations with your friends . The availability of Store and the selection of items available for download depend on your region.
- To download from Store, you need to be signed in to your Microsoft account on your phone. When you're signed in, you are offered content compatible with your phone.
- You can search for and download content directly to your phone, or browse Store content on your computer and send links from there to your phone by text message.
- Many items are free of charge; some you need to pay for with your credit card or on your phone bill.
- The availability of payment methods depends on your country of residence and your network service provider.
- Using services or downloading content may cause the transfer of large amounts of data, which may result in data costs.
Browse or search Store
- Check out the latest and most downloaded apps, games, and other items recommended for you and your phone. Browse different categories, or search for specific items.
- Tap Store icon.
- View or browse categories
- Tap a category on the front page, or swipe left or right to see more categories and items.
- Tap an item to view its details. When you view an item, related items are also shown.
- Tap Search icon, write your search words, and tap Back key.
Note: Did you find something in Store that you know your friends would be interested in? You can send them a link. If the item is free, tap share. If the item has a price, tap . . . > share.
- Download an app, game, or other item
- Download free apps, games, or other stuff, or buy more content for your phone.
- Tap Store.
- Tap an item to view its details.
- If the item has a price, tap buy, or to try the item for free for a limited time, tap try. If the item is free, tap install.
- If you're not signed in to your Microsoft account, sign in now.
- Follow the instructions shown on your phone. When the download is complete, you can open or view the item, or continue browsing for more content. The content type determines where the item is stored in your phone: music, videos, and podcasts can be found in the Music+Videos hub, games can be found in the Games hub, and apps can be found in the apps menu.
Note: Use a Wi?Fi connection to download large files.
View your ongoing downloads
While an item is downloading, you can continue to browse Store for other content and add items to be downloaded.
- Tap Store icon.
- To view your ongoing downloads, tap the download notification at the bottom of the main view.
- The notification shows the number of items to be downloaded. Only one item is downloaded at a time.
Note: If you need to, for example, temporarily close your internet connection, tap and hold the downloading item, and tap pause. To resume downloading, tap resume. Pause pending items individually. If a download fails, you can re-download the item.
Write a review for an app
Do you want to share your opinion on an app with other Store users? Rate and review the app. You can post one review per app that you download.
- On the start screen, swipe left, tap and hold the app, and tap rate and review.
- Rate the app, and write your review.
Note: You can rate and review your other items in the same way.