How To Use NFC – LG G3
Learn how to use NFC on your LG G3. To use NFC, make sure your device is switched on, and activate NFC if disabled. Your phone is an NFC-enabled mobile phone. NFC (Near Field Communication) is a wireless connectivity technology that enables two-way communication between electronic devices. It operates over a distance of a few centimeters. You can share your content with an NFC tag or another NFC support device by simply tapping it with your device. If you tap an NFC tag with your device, it will display the tag content on your device.
To switch NFC on or off: From the Home screen, touch and slide the notification panel down with your finger, then select the NFC icon to turn it on.
Note: When airplane mode is activated, the NFC application can be used.
- Android Beam When this feature is turned on, you can beam app content to another NFC-capable device by holding the devices close together. Just bring the device together(typically back to back) and then tap your screen. The app determines what gets beamed.
- To activate Android Beam: From the Home screen, tap the Apps Key > Settings > Networks tab > Share & connect > Android Beam .
- SmartShare Beam Enable to receive files from LG phones. For more info, see SmartShare
- Media server Share the phone display and sound on TV. Share media content with nearby devices via DLNA.
- From the Home screen, tap the Apps Key > Settings > Networks tab > Share & connect.
- Tap Media sever and checkmark the Content sharing checkbox to allow nearby devices to access your content
- Miracast Mirror phone screen and sound onto Miracast dongle or TV Wirelessly. For more info, see Miracast
- LG PC Suite Connect LG PC Suite with your phone to easily Manage multimedia content and apps. For more info, see LG PC Suite.