How To Use Navigation App On Sony Xperia Z3 Compact
Learn how to use navigation app on your Sony Xperia Z3 Compact. You can navigate between applications using the navigation keys, the favorites bar, and the recently used applications window, which lets you switch easily between all recently used applications. Some applications are closed when you press Home key exit while others are paused or continue to run in the background. If the application is paused or runs in the background, you can continue where you left off the next time you open the application.
- 1.Recently used applications window Open a recently used application
- 2.Favorites bar Use a shortcut to access applications or widgets
- 3.Task navigation key Open the recently used applications window and the favorites bar
- 4.Home navigation key Exit an application and go back to the Homescreen
- 5.Back navigation key Go back to the previous screen within an application or close the application
To open the recently used applications window
- Press Task button.
To close all the recently used applications
- Tap Task button and then tap Close all.
To open a menu in an application
- While using the application, press Menu icon.
Note: A menu is not available in all applications.