How To Use My Photo Stream App - iPhone 5C
Learn how to use my photo stream app on you iPhone 5c.View the photos you take with iPhone on your other devices, automatically.
- Turn on My Photo Stream in Settings > Photos & Camera. You can also turn on My Photo Stream in Settings > iCloud > Photos.
- Photos you take are automatically added to My Photo Stream when you leave the Camera app and iPhone is connected to the Internet via Wi-Fi. All photos added to your Camera Rollincluding screen shots and photos saved from email, for exampleappear in My Photo Stream.
- Photos added to My Photo Stream on your other devices also appear in My Photo Stream on iPhone. iOS devices can keep up to 1000 of your most recent photos in My Photo Stream; your computers can keep all My Photo Stream photos permanently.
Note: Photo stream photos dont count against your iCloud storage.
- Manage My Photo Stream contents. In the My Photo Stream album, tap Select.
- Save your best shots to an album on iPhone: Select the photos, then tap Add To.
- Share, print, copy, or save photos to your Camera Roll album: Select the photos, then tap upload icon .
- Delete photos: Select the photos, then tap bin delete icon .
Note: Although deleted photos are removed from My Photo Stream on all your devices, the original photos remain in the Camera Roll on the device where they were originally taken. Photos that you save to another album on a device or computer are also not deleted. To delete photos from My Photo Stream, you need iOS 5.1 or later on iPhone and on your other iOS devices. See Apple Support.