How To Use Multiple User - LG G Pad
Learn how to use multiple user on your LG G Pad. You can add new users to the tablet to allow them to configure their own tablet settings, use their own storage space, and have their own app update privileges.
- You can only add a new user when you logged in as Owner User.
- Each user can configure and use their own content or data. However, they cannot change other users' settings (e.g.: Home screen settings, Sound settings, etc.).
- The users share the battery, memory, and data usage with other users.
- Only the tablet owner can use the menus related to the microSD card.
- The language settings set by one user apply to all other users.
- The alarm goes off at a set time regardless of the user who set the alarm time.
- Events such as an message or calendar schedule are only notified to the relevant user.
- Once a user starts printing a document using Mobile Print, the print job will continue even if the user is changed.
- Data transfer or download, multimedia play, and communication services stop once the user is changed.