How To Use MirrorLink On Samsung Galaxy Note 4
Learn how to use MirrorLink on your Samsung Galaxy Note 4. Connect your device to a vehicle to control your devices MirrorLink apps on the vehicles head unit monitor.
Note: Your device is compatible with vehicles that support MirrorLink version 1.1 or higher.
To turn on MirrorLink:
- Connect your device to your cars system using the USB cable.
- On your devices Home screen, tap Apps icon > Settings > MirrorLink.
- Tap Connect to vehicle via USB.
Connecting your device to a vehicle via MirrorLink
When using this feature for the first time, connect the device to a Wi-Fi or mobile network.
- Pair your device with a vehicle via Bluetooth. Refer How To Pair Bluetooth Device for more information.
- Connect your device to the vehicle using a USB cable. When they are connected, access your devices MirrorLink apps on the head unit monitor.
Ending the MirrorLink connection
Unplug the USB cable from your device and the vehicle.