How To Use Media Sync - LG G3
Learn how to use media sync on your LG G3. You can transfer music, video, photos and more through Media Sync (MTP).
- Tap Home key > Menu icon > Apps tab > Settings > General tab > Storage to check out the storage media.
- Connect the phone to your PC using the USB cable.
- Slide down the status bar and tap USB connected and select Media device (MTP) option.
- Open the memory folder on your PC. You can view the mass storage content on your PC and transfer the files from PC to Device memory folder or vice versa.
- After transfering files, slide down the status bar and tap USB connected and select Charge phone from USB connection type list.
Make sure to disconnect your phone from the PC when powering your PC on or off as it might result in PC errors.