How To Use Language And Input Settings - Samsung Galaxy Tab 4
Learn how to use language and input settings on your Samsung Galaxy Tab 4. Use this menu to configure the language used to display text on your phone.
Language and Input
Use this menu to configure the language used to display text on your phone. You can also set onscreen keyboard options.
- From the Settings screen, touch Controls > Language and input. The following options display.
You can change the language used by your device by following these steps:
- From the Language and input screen, touch Language.
- Touch a language from the list.
Keyboards and Input Methods
You can change the keyboard used by your device by following these steps:
- From the Language and input screen, touch Default and select a keyboard. Select Samsung keyboard or Swype.
- Touch Set up input methods.
- Touch Settings icon next to the input method that you would like to configure.
This guide will work on all Samsung Galaxy Tabs; including Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 7.0, Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 8.0 and Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 10.1.