How To Use Internet - LG G Pad
Learn how to use internet on your LG G Pad. Use this application to browse the Internet. Browser gives you a fast, full-color world of games, music, news, sports, entertainment and much more, right on your tablet wherever you are and whatever you enjoy.
Note: Additional charges apply when connecting to these services and downloading content. Check data charges with your network provider.
- From the Home screen, tap Apps > Apps tab > Internet icon.
- Back icon: Tap to go back one page.
- Forward icon: Tap to go forward one page, to the page you connected to after the current one. This is the opposite of what happens when you touch the Back Key , which takes you to the previous page.
- Home icon: Tap to go to the Home page.
- New Tab icon: Tap to add a new tab.
- Bookmark icon: Tap to access your bookmarks.
- Qslide icon: Tap to run QSlide.
- Close icon: Tap to close the current tab.
- Refresh icon: Tap to refresh or stop the current page.
Opening a page
- To open a new page, tap + Add icon at the top of the browser.
- To go to another webpage, tap a tab at the top of the screen to view the page.
Searching the web by voice
- Tap the web address field, tap Voice Mate icon, speak a keyword, and then select one of the suggested keywords that appear.
Note: This feature may not be available depending on the region or service provider.
- To open a bookmarked webpage, tap Bookmarks icon on the browser toolbar and select one.
- Tap on the browser toolbar and select the History tab to open a webpage from the list of recently-visited webpages. To clear the history, tap the Menu Key > Clear all history.
- Use this feature to access the Internet without closing the current application.
- While viewing content on the browser, tap Qslide icon. You can then browse other information on your tablet. To view the browser in full screen, tap Qslide icon.