How To Use HTC Media Link HD - HTC One M8
Learn how to use HTC Media Link HD on your HTC One M8. Want to make your HTC One experience bigger and louder. By swiping up with three fingers, share your videos, music, and even streaming media to external devices.
You can share through:
- HTC Media Link HD
- 2DP (Bluetooth) or other supported display connections
- Some devices may need to be paired before you can share to them.
About HTC Media Link HD
Plug in HTC Media Link HD to any TV with an HDMI port. Then swipe up with threefingers on HTC One to connect and display content wirelessly to your TV.
- HTC Media Link HD is sold separately.
Multitask with dual-screen display
HTC Media Link HD gives you dual-screen display when you're:
- Viewing a video in Gallery
- Playing music in the HTC Music app
While you're playing media on the big screen, you can multitask and do other things such as take calls, browse the Web, or send email on HTC One.
Turns your TV into a digital photo frame
- Use the TV screen saver feature to store up to 30 photos from HTC One on HTC Media Link HD, and display them as a slideshow on your TV.
- To find out more about setting up HTC Media Link HD and using it with HTC One.