How To Use HTC Connect - HTC One M8
Learn how to use HTC Connect on your HTC One M8. Looking for a new DLNA home entertainment system. Find one that has the HTC Connect logo.
Connecting your HTC phone to an HTC Connect certified device is fast and easy. You'll also be able to remotely control media playback, adjust the volume, and more.
Sharing your media on DLNA devices
If you'll be using a DLNA compliant TV or audio system, refer to its documentation on how to connect it to your home network.
- Connect HTC One to your home network via Wi-Fi.
- Open the Gallery or Music app.
- Locate the media stored on HTC One that you want to share, and then tap it.
- Swipe up with three fingers to show the Media output screen.
- Choose the device on your network where you want to play the media.
- Once connected to the device on your network, tap the onscreen controls to control playback, adjust the volume, and more.