How To Use Handwriting Mode On Samsung Galaxy Note 2
The Samsung Galaxy Note 2 also provides you with the ability to use your S Pen to hand write on the screen and have to converted into text just as easily as the voice to text feature.
- Handwriting Mode tap to enable the Handwriting to Text mode
- Keyboard tap to enable the Keyboard mode
- Remove your S Pen from its location at the bottom of the device.
- From within an active message, tap the text input field to reveal the on-screen keyboard.
- Touch and hold Input Methods icon then select Handwriting T icon to enable the Handwriting mode.
- Touch the screen within the handwriting area and begin to write either single letters or entire words.
- Stop after each word and allow at least 1 second for the device to both recognize the characters and know you are done writing.
- Tap the spacebar to add a space and proceed writing your next set of characters.
- In a single motion, touch and hold Input Methods icon and then select Activate Keyboard Mode icon to return to the keyboard mode.