How To Use Google Voice Typing On Samsung Galaxy Note 4
Learn how to use Google voice typing settings on your Samsung Galaxy note 4. Speak rather than type your text entries using Google Voice Typing.
Google Voice Typing
Instead of typing, speak your text input.
- To enable Google Voice Typing:
- From a Home screen, tap Apps icon > Settings > Language and input.
- Tap the check box next to Google voice typing to enable this feature.
- On the Samsung Keyboard, tap Google Voice Type. You may need to touch and hold the Options key (left of the Space key) to find it.
- Speak your text.
Google Voice Typing Settings
Speak rather than type your text entries using Google Voice Typing.
- From a Home screen, tap > Apps icons > Settings.
- Tap Language and input.
- Tap Settings icon next to Google voice typing for options:
- Languages: Select languages for Google voice typing.
- Speech output: Select options for spoken feedback.
- Ok Google Detection: Tap to launch a Google search whenever you say Ok Google.
- Offline speech recognition: Download and install speech recognition engines, allowing you to use voice input while not connected to the network.
- Block offensive words: Hide words many people find offensive are in results of Google voice searches. Offensive words are replaced in results with a placeholder (####).
- Bluetooth headset: Use audio input from a Bluetooth headset, if one is connected.