How To Use Gallery - LG G Pro 2
Learn how to use gallery on your LG G Pro 2. You can store multimedia files in storage for easy access to all your multimedia files. Use this application to view multimedia files like pictures and videos.
- Touch Apps icon > Apps tab > Gallery. You can manage and share all your image and video files with Gallery.
- Some file formats are not supported, depending on the software installed on the device.
- Some files may not play properly, depending on how they are encoded.
- Launching Gallery displays your available folders. When another application, such as Email, saves a picture, the download folder is automatically created to contain the
picture. Likewise, capturing a screenshot automatically creates the Screenshots folder. Select a folder to open it.
- Pictures are displayed by creation date in a folder. Select a picture to view it full screen. Scroll left or right to view the next or previous image.
Zooming in and out
Use one of the following methods to zoom in on an image:
- Double-tap anywhere to zoom in.
- Spread two fingers apart on any place to zoom in. Pinch to zoom out, or double-tap to return.