How To Use Folders On Samsung Galaxy Tab 2
Place Folders on the Home screen to organize items together on the Home screen.
How to add Folders on Samsung Galaxy Tab 2
To create a folder on a Home page:
- Navigate to the desired Home screen.
- Touch and hold on the screen until the Home screen pop-up displays.
- Touch Add to Home screen > Folder. A new folder displays on the Home screen.
How to manage Folders on Samsung Galaxy Tab 2
To name a folder:
- Touch the folder, touch the Unnamed folder field, and use the keyboard to enter a name for the folder.
To add an App shortcut to a folder:
- Add the App shortcut to the Home screen that the folder is on.
- Touch and hold the App shortcut, drag it to the folder, and drop it.
To remove an App shortcut from a folder:
- Touch the folder to view the contents.
- Touch the App shortcut, drag it out of the folder, and drop it on the Home screen.
How to remove a Folder on Samsung Galaxy Tab 2
- Touch and hold the folder until the Delete icon displays, then drag the folder toward the top of the screen and drop it over the Delete icon.
Note: Any App shortcuts in the folder are deleted.
This article will work on both Samsung Galaxy Tabs; including Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7.0 and Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1.