How To Create Folders - Samsung Galaxy Tab 4
Learn how to Create Folders on your Samsung Galaxy Tab 4. Place Folders on a Home screen to organize items together.
To create a folder on a Home page:
- Navigate to the desired Home screen.
- Touch and hold on the screen until the Home screen pop-up displays and then touch Folder. The Create folder pop-up displays.
- Touch the Unnamed folder field, use the keyboard to enter a name for the folder, and touch OK. A new folder displays on the Home screen.
To rename a folder:
- Touch the folder, touch the current name, and use the keyboard to enter a new name for the folder.
To add an App shortcut to a folder:
- Add the App shortcut to the Home screen that the folder is on.
- Touch and hold the App shortcut, drag it to the folder, and drop it.
To remove an App shortcut from a folder:
- Touch the folder to view the contents.
- Touch the App shortcut, drag it out of the folder, and drop it on the Home screen.
Removing a Folder
- Touch and hold the folder until the Remove icon displays, then drag the folder to the Remove icon.
Note: Any App shortcuts in the folder are also removed.
This guide will work on all Samsung Galaxy Tabs; including Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 7.0, Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 8.0 and Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 10.1.