How To Use FM Radio - Nokia Lumia 635
Learn how to use FM radio on your Nokia Lumia 635. To listen to the radio, you need to connect a compatible headset to the device.
Listen to the radio
- Enjoy your favorite FM radio stations on the go.
- To listen to the radio, you need to connect a compatible headset to the device. The headset acts as an antenna.
- The headset may be sold separately.
- On the start screen, swipe left, and tap FM Radio.
Go to the next or previous station
- Swipe left or right on the frequency bar.
Save a radio station
Save your favorite radio stations so you can easily listen to them later.
- On the start screen, swipe left, and tap FM Radio icon.
- To save the station that you are listening to, tap Like icon.
View your saved stations list
- Tap Menu icon.
Remove a station from the list
- Tap Like icon.
Discover new music with Nokia MixRadio. With Nokia MixRadio, you can:
- Listen to curated mixes
- Take your mixes offline and listen to them even without an internet connection
- Mark songs with thumbs up or thumbs down to get a mix thats tailored more to your taste
- Create your own mixes based on your favorite artists
- Get more info about your favorite artists, such as their next gigs To learn more about using Nokia MixRadio icon, on your phone, tap Nokia MixRadio, swipe left, and tap ? icon.
- This service may not be available in all regions.Downloading and streaming music and other content may involve transfer of large amounts of datathrough your service providers network. For info about data transmission charges, contact your network service provider.