How To Use S Finder - Samsung Galaxy Alpha
Learn how to use S Finder on your Samsung Galaxy Alpha. Use this app to search for content on the device. You can apply various filters and view the search history.
- Open the notifications panel and tap S Finder.
Searching for content
- Tap the search field and enter a keyword, or tap Mic icon and say a keyword.
- To get more refined results, tap Apps icon and apply filters under the search field.
- To update the list of search results, tap Menu icon > Refresh.
- You can set the search parameters using the available filters or select search categories. Tap Menu icon > Settings > Select filters or Select search category.
Managing the search history
You can view or delete your past searches. Select a previous search item to perform the search again.
- To delete the search history, tap Menu icon > Settings > Delete history, Select search keywords, and then tap Done.
- To set the device to not save the search history, tap Menu icon > Settings, and deselect Save search history.