How To Use Easy Mode - Samsung Galaxy Alpha
Learn how to use easy mode on your Samsung Galaxy Alpha. Easy mode provides an user experience by using a simple layout and bigger icons on the Home screen. You can access the most popular apps and frequently-used settings, and add shortcuts to your favourite contacts.
- On the Apps screen, tap Settings > Easy mode > Easy mode, select apps to apply simpler layout, and then tap Done.
- To return to standard mode, open the Home screen and tap Easy settings > Easy mode > Standard mode > Done.
- To add a shortcut to an app to the Home screen, scroll left, tap +, and then select an app.
- To add a shortcut to a contact on the Home screen, scroll right, tap Contact icon.
- To delete a shortcut from the Home screen, tap Menu icon > Edit, select an app or contact with - icon.