How To Use Date And Time Settings On Samsung Galaxy Note 4
Learn how to use date and time settings on your Samsung Galaxy Note 4. Access and alter the following settings to control how the device displays the time and date.
Note: If the battery remains fully discharged or removed from the device, the time and date is reset.
- Automatic date and time: Automatically update the time and date when moving across time zones.
- Set date: Set the current date manually.
- Set time: Set the current time manually.
- Automatic time zone: Set the device to receive time zone information from the network when you move across time zones.
- Select time zone: Set the home time zone.
- Use 24-hour format: Display time in 24-hour format.
- Select date format: Select a date format.