How To Use Date And Time Settings - Huawei Ascend G6
Learn how to use date and time settings on your Huawei Ascend G6. By default, your phone relies on the network-based date and time. You can also manually set the date and time.
- On the home screen, touch Settings then the All tab.
- Under SYSTEM, touch Date & time.
- From the settings screen, you can:
- Clear the Automatic date & time check box to stop your phone from automatically obtaining the network date and time.
- Clear the Automatic time zone check box to stop your phone from automatically obtaining the network time zone.
- Touch Set date and flick up and down to set your phone's date.
- Touch Set time and flick up and down to set your phone's time.
- Touch Select time zone and select the time zone from the list. Scroll up or down to view more time zones.
- Select or clear the Use 24-hour format check box to switch between the 12-hour and 24-hour formats.
- Touch Select date format to select how you want the date to be displayed.