How To Use Media Go - Sony Xperia Z Ultra
Learn how to use Media Go on your Sony Xperia Z Ultra. The Media Go computer application helps you transfer and manage media content in your device and computer. You can install and access Media Go from within the PC Companion application.
You need one of these operating systems to use the Media-Go application:
- Microsoft Windows 7
- Microsoft Windows Vista
- Microsoft Windows XP, Service Pack 3 or higher
To transfer content using the Media Go application
- Connect your device to a computer using a supported USB cable.
- Device: In the status bar, Internal storage connected appears.
- Computer: Open the PC Companion application on the PC first. In PC Companion, click Media-Go to start the Media-Go application. In some cases, you may have to wait for Media-Go to install.
- Using Media Go, drag and drop files between your computer and device.