How To Use BusinessWeek - Samsung Galaxy Tab S
Learn how to use businessweek on your Samsung Galaxy Tab S. Use this app to get the latest news about finance, business, market data, and more.
- Tap Businessweek+ on the Apps screen.
- When opening this app for the first time, follow the on-screen instructions.
Note: This app may not be available depending on the region or service provider.
Downloading an article
- Flick through issues by date and preview the cover images. On the Businessweek+ main screen, you can use one of the following options:
- View Mode icon: Change the view mode.
- Download icon: Access the downloaded issues list.
- Attach icon: Access the saved articles by category.
- Settings icon: View the detailed information about the app or change the settings.
- Tap Download. An image appears and shows the download status. Flick through covers to download more articles.
Opening and viewing articles
When the download has completed, tap the cover of the issue and flick through pages. While viewing an article, you can use one of the following options:
- Download icon : Access the downloaded issues list.
- Play icon: Play the available video or audio clip.
- Attach icon : Access the saved articles by category.
- Search icon : View and search for the index of various companies.
- View icon: View headlines or articles by category.
- Related: View the related financial information in detail.
- Add Attach icon : Save the article to the clippings list.
- Font icon : Change the font size.
- Share icon: Send the current page to others.
Note: The available options may vary depending on the article you are viewing.
This guide will work on all Samsung Galaxy Tab S's; including Samsung Galaxy Tab S 8.4 and Samsung Galaxy Tab S 10.5.