How To Use Bluetooth Tethering - Samsung Galaxy Alpha
Learn how to use Bluetooth tethering on your Samsung Galaxy Alpha. Share the device's mobile data connection with other devices via Bluetooth. Ensure that the computer that you connect to support the Bluetooth feature.
- Pair your device with the other device via Bluetooth. Refer How To Pair Bluetooth devices for more information.
- On the Apps screen of your device, tap Setting > Tethering and Mobile hotspot.
- Tick Bluetooth Tethering.
- On the connected device, open the Bluetooth settings screen, tap Setting > Internet access. Bluetooth icon appears on the status bar when the two devices are connected.
- On the connected device, use the device's mobile data connected to access the Internet.
Note: The connection methods may vary depending on the connected devices.