How To Use Blocking Mode - Samsung Galaxy Tab S
Learn how to use blocking mode on your Samsung Galaxy Tab S. Select which notifications will be blocked or set to allow notifications for calls from specified contacts in blocking mode.
- On the Settings screen, tap Device > Blocking mode, and then tap the Blocking mode switch to activate it.
- Configure options:
- Tap Turn off notifications to block all notifications.
- Tap Turn off alarm to block all alarms.
- The Set time option allows you to set Blocking mode for a specific time range or always.
- Tap the Always field to disable it and configure the From and To time fields.
Note: When Blocking Mode is enabled, displays in the Status Bar.
This guide will work on all Samsung Galaxy Tab S's; including Samsung Galaxy Tab S 8.4 and Samsung Galaxy Tab S 10.5.