How To Use Accounts - Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro
Learn how to use Accounts on your Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro. Your device can synchronize with a variety of accounts. With synchronization, information on your device is updated with any information that changes in your accounts.
- Samsung Account: Add your Samsung Account.
- Dropbox: Add your Dropbox Account.
- Email: Add an Email Account to sync Contacts.
- Evernote: Add an Evernote Account to sync your Contacts.
- Google: Add your Google Account to sync your Contacts, Calendar, and Gmail.
- LDAP: Add an LDAP Account to find entries in an LDAP directory.
- Microsoft Exchange ActiveSync: Add your Exchange Account to sync Contacts, Calendar, and Email.
- Facebook: Add a Facebook Account to sync apps.
- Twitter: Add a Twitter Account.
- WebEx: Add a Cisco WebEx Meetings account.
- Set up and manage accounts, including your Google Accounts, Samsung accounts, and email accounts. Your device can synchronize information from a variety of accounts, including Email, Facebook, Google, and your Samsung account. Depending on the account, you can choose to synchronize your calendar, contacts, and other types of content.
- With synchronization, you can ensure that the information on your device is updated with any information that changes in your accounts.
Adding an Account
- From the Settings screen, touch General tab > Accounts > Add account.
- Touch one of the account types.
- Follow the prompts to enter your credentials and set up the account.
To view the accounts you have added:
- From the Settings screen, touch General tab > Accounts > <account>. The <account> is either a Google account, Samsung account, or some other account you have added, such as Email.
- Touch Sync all to synchronize all accounts listed.
- Touch an account > Sync now to synchronize all data for the selected account.
To remove an account
- To remove the account, touch Menu icon > Remove account and then touch Remove account at the prompt to remove the account and delete all its messages, contacts, and other data.
Setting Up Accounts
Set up and manage your synchronized accounts with the Accounts setting.
- From a Home screen, touch Apps icon > Settings icon > General tab > Accounts > Add account.
- Touch the account type.
- Follow the prompts to enter your account credentials to complete the set up process. Your tablet communicates with the appropriate account servers to set up your account. When complete, your account displays in the Accounts area of the Settings screen.
This guide will work on all Samsung Galaxy Tab Pros; including Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 8.4, Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 10.1 and Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 12.2