How To Trim A MP3 Ringtone On HTC One
Learn how to trim a MP3 ringtone on your HTC One. Use the Music app's ringtone trimmer if you want to set only a part of the song as ringtone.
- When you find the song that you want, tap Menu icon > Set as ringtone > Trim the ringtone.
- Drag the trim sliders to the part where you want the ringtone to begin and end. For a more precise trimming, tap the left or right arrow buttons. Time markers indicate where you are on the song.
- When you're done trimming, tap Set as.
- Choose whether to set your trimmed song as your Phone ringtone or Contact ringtone.
- You can see your new ringtone in the phone settings. Slide the Notifications panel open, and then tap Settings icon > Sound > Ringtone.