How To Share Your Plans With Friends On Nokia Lumia 920
You can share your plans with friends and family on Nokia Lumia 920. Want to gather with people, but find it difficult to set a date and time convenient for everybody? You can invite others to chat, and privately share a calendar, photos, or notes.
- To use this feature, you need to sign in to your Microsoft account.
- To create a room for sharing, tap People, and swipe to together.
- Tap + icon > Room.
- Write a name for the room, and tap Save icon.
- To switch between a group chat, calendar, note, or photo album, swipe left or right.
Note: To get you started, your phone has a Family Room ready for you. In the People hub, swipe to together, and tap Family Room.
Invite others to join
- Tap the room you want to invite others to, and tap invite someone.