How To Make Video Calls - Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro
Learn how to Make Video Calls on your Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro. You can make video calls, swapping images and listening to a voice messages and etc.
Making a video call
- Enter the number or select a contact from the contacts list, and then tap Video Call icon.
During a video call
The following actions are available:
- Switch icon: Switch between the front and rear camera.
- Volume icon: Adjust the volume.Mute: Turn off the microphone so that the other party cannot hear you.
- End call: End the current call.
- Menu icon > Switch to headset: Switch to a Bluetooth headset if it is connected to the device.
- Menu icon > Keypad: Open the keypad.
- Menu icon > Speaker off: Deactivate the speakerphone feature.
- Menu icon > Animated emotions: Apply emotional icons to your image.
- Menu icon > Theme view: Apply decorative icons to your image.
- Menu icon > Enable cartoon view: Change the view mode to the cartoon view.
- Menu icon > Enable dual camera: Use the front and rear cameras so that the other party can see you and your surroundings.
Video calling with dual camera mode will be provided for up to 3 minutes. After 3 minutes the device will turn off the rear camera for optimal performance.
Tap and hold the other partys image to access the following options:
- Capture image: Capture the other partys image.
- Record video: Take a video of the other partys images. It is illegal in many countries to record a call without the other partys prior permission.
- Tap and hold your image to access the following options:
- Hide me: Hide your image from the other party.
- Outgoing image: Select an image to show it to the other party.
- Drag an image of either party onto the other partys image to swap the images.
Listening to a voice message
- Tap and hold 1 on the keypad, and then follow the instructions from your service provider.
This guide will work on all Samsung Galaxy Tab Pros; including Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 8.4, Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 10.1 and Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 12.2
This article will work on Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro's only using SIM cards(4G/LTE Models).