How To Share Photos And Videos On Sony Xperia Z3 Compact
Learn how to share photos and videos on Sony Xperia Z3 Compact. You can share photos and videos that youve stored on your device. You can also manage them in different ways. For example, you can work with photos in batches, delete photos and link them to contacts.
Note: You might not be able to copy, send, or transfer copyright-protected items. Also, some items may not send if the file size is too large.
- In Album, find and tap the photo or video that you want to share.
- Tap the screen to display the toolbars, then tap Share.
- Tap the application that you want to use to share the photo, then follow the steps to send it.
To use a photo as a contact picture
- When you are viewing a photo, tap the screen to display the toolbars, then tap Menu icon > Use as > Contact picture.
- If asked, select Contacts > Just onces, then select a contact.
To use a photo as wallpaper
- When you are viewing a photo, tap the screen to display the toolbars, then tap Menu icon > Use as > Wallpaper.
- Follow the instructions on the screen.
To rotate a photo
- When you are viewing a photo, tap the screen to display the toolbars, then tap Menu icon.
- Select Rotate. The photo is saved in the new orientation.
To delete a photo or video
- When you are viewing a photo, tap the screen to display the toolbars, then tap Delete icon.
- Tap Delete.
To work with batches of photos or videos in Album
- When viewing thumbnails of photos and videos in Album, tap Menu icon, then tap Select items.
- Tap the items that you want to work with. Selected items are indicated by a blue frame.
- Use the tools in the toolbars to work with your selected items.
Note: To activate selection mode, you can also touch and hold an item until its frame turns blue. Then you can tap other items to select them.
Analyzing photos with faces in Album
You can analyze any photos on your device that feature people’s faces. Once activated, the photo analysis feature stays on, and new photos get analyzed as they are added. After running an analysis, you can then group all photos of the same person in one folder.
To turn on the photo analysis feature
- From your Home screen, tap Apps icon.
- Find and tap Album.
- Drag the left edge of the Album home screen to the right, then tap Faces. All photos on your device get analyzed and grouped in the Unnamed faces folder.
To name a face
- In the Faces tile, tap the Unnamed faces folder, then browse to the Other faces folder and choose the face that you want to name.
- Tap Add name.
- Type a name, then tap Done > Add as new person.
To edit a face name
- When you are viewing a face in full-screen view, tap the screen to display the toolbars, then tap Menu icon > Edit name tags.
- Tap OK.
- Tap the name of the face that you want to edit.
- Edit the name, then tap Done >Add as new person.