How To Send Contacts Via Bluetooth - Samsung Galaxy Note 3
Learn how to send contacts via Bluetooth on your Samsung Galaxy Note 3. Depending on your paired devices settings and capabilities, you may be able to send pictures, Contact information, or other items using a Bluetooth connection.
Note: Prior to using this feature, Bluetooth must first be enabled, and the recipients device must be visible.
- Verify your Bluetooth is active.
- From the Home screen, tap Contacts icon.
- Press Menu key Share namecard via.
- Tap each contact that you would like to send via Bluetooth. A green checkmark will appear next to each entry you select.
- Tap Done.
- Tap Bluetooth.
- Select the paired device to send the contacts to.
Note: The external Bluetooth device must be visible and communicating for the pairing to be successful. A Bluetooth share notification will appear in your notifications list.