How To Select Mobile Networks – Sony Xperia Z Ultra
Learn how to select mobile networks on your Sony Xperia Z Ultra. Your device automatically switches between mobile network depending on which mobile networks are available in different areas. You can also manually set your device to use a particular mobile network mode, for example, WCDMA or GSM.
Mobile networks Sony Xperia Z Ultra
To select a network mode
- From your Home screen, tap Apps icon .
- Find and tap Settings > More > Mobile networks.
- Tap Network Mode.
- Select a network mode.
To select another network manually
- From the Home screen, tap Apps icon.
- Find and tap Settings > More > Mobile networks > Network operators.
- Tap Search mode > Manual.
- Select a network.
Note: If you select a network manually, your device will not search for other networks, even if you move out of range of the manually selected network.
To activate automatic network selection
- Drag the status bar downwards, then tap Settings icon.
- Find and tap More > Mobile networks > Network operators.
- Tap Search mode > Automatic.