How To S Beam Your Data From Samsung Galaxy S3 To Another
Learn How To S Beam Your Data From Samsung Galaxy S3 To Another. Follow our guide if you want to make use of your Galaxy S3s NFC feature to share data. You can S Beam your data from one Samsung Galaxy S3 to another. It is one of the popular features in S3 NFC; Near Field Communication. It allows the device to communicate with other NFC-enabled devices, facilitates contactless payment solutions, and can even be used to set up automation options on the device, saving you plenty of time.
But perhaps the most useful function of NFC is sharing data between devices, and that is what we're concentrating on today. So if you want to share some media with a friend break out Samsung's S Beam app and get sending. Here's how.
- Grab your Samsung Galaxy S3.
- Open up the Menu'.
- Tap Settings'.
- Choose More Settings'.
- Select S Beam'.
- Make sure S Beam is switched on.
- Next, navigate to the data you want to share.
- Open the media, file, etc.
- Bring your Samsung Galaxy S3 to the rear of your friend/colleague's device.
- Tap your smartphone's screen.
The data will then be sent, via the magic of NFC, to your friend/colleague's device!