How To Reset – LG G Watch
Learn how to reset on your LG G Watch. By resetting your watch to its factory settings, you will erase all data stored on the watch. This data cannot be restored.
- This data includes your active notifications and cards, fitness data, any installed third party apps and any data they have stored, and system settings and preferences.
- The data stored in your Google Account, however, is not affected.
- Resetting your watch wont factory reset your phone or tablet. After you reset your watch to factory settings, you need to pair your watch with your phone again.
To reset to factory settings, follow these steps:
- If your screen is dim, touch the screen to wake up the watch.
- Touch anywhere on the background of the screen. Youll see a white screen with a red g.
- Touch again anywhere on the screen to see a menu of things you can do.
- Scroll until you see Settings icon.
- Touch Settings icon.
- Scroll until you see Reset device icon, then touch to reset.
Note: For another way to get to Settings, say Ok Google, Settings from your active watch face.